- Chief Technology and Innovation Office:
· CT.I.Service Platform Operations Corporate Net Management, for the management of Group Data Networks, with particular reference to the processes of Network Management, Assurance and Delivery Policy Firewall applied to the internal networks of the Data Centers and to the perimeter protection devices of the networks;
· CT.I.Infrastructures & Operations Area/**.Data Center & Intranet Management (Nord Ovest, Nord Est, Centro and Sud) for the operational management of the DCs (proximity services and data center supervision for the resolution of problems that may affect the provision of services and to allow intervention on the systems); management of equipped spaces including racks, cabinets and wiring; support for the installation and maintenance of components within the Data Center; ancillary basic logistics services (warehouse, etc.); access management in the data center and service center system rooms; monitoring of the physical security devices of the Data Centers and Service Centers; monitoring of the plant facilities of Telecom Italia S.p.A;
· CT.I.IM Infrastructures Management (Delivery E2E, Data Management, Data Center Management, Cloud Management, DB & Middleware Management) for the activities of Data Management (backup/restore; Backup infrastructure management - Tape Library, TAN, backup server, etc..); Storage Management; System Delivery (Delivery/ Decommissioning of physical and virtual servers), Delivery Operations (HW configuration changes of the environments; operational activities of Delivery / Decommissioning of physical and virtual servers); coordination E2E delivery/undelivery physical and virtual servers; Asset Management: populating the database for HW components and the SW installed since the arrival of the asset at Telecom Italia offices and during the lifecycle; Capacity Management: gestione del capacity infrastrutturale per l’analisi dello stato di funzionamento, del livello di utilizzo, delle performance infrastrutturali, sistemistiche ed impiantistiche;
· CT.FE.F Infrastructures Front End for proactive and scheduled monitoring of the performance of infrastructures and IT systems in the field (hardware, network, scheduled works, interfaces, available space), production of statistics and reports on the response times of the individual application components and the end to service end; configuration of tools to support monitoring. Specialized support on HW, SO platforms for the resolution of incidents and system problems, in order to ensure compliance with service levels;
- Wholesale Infrastructures Network & Systems Office:
· CW. Wholesale Operations Area. XX Technical Equipment (Area Nord Ovest, Nord Est, Centro, Sud) for the management of the ordinary and extraordinary operations and maintenance of the building infrastructures serving the Data Centers with company and corporate staff.
-Human Resources, Organization & Real Estate:
· HRO. Real Estate (Nord Ovest, Nord Est, Centro, Sud);
· HRO. Maintenance & Facilities for the management of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of fire-fighting and security systems at the service of data centers with company and corporate staff.
The certification includes the preparation, activation and operation of Information Communications Technology infrastructures, platforms and services at TIM Data Centers and Service Centers also in cloud and virtual mode, through:
· management of facilities and technological systems;
· management and assurance of infrastructures, network services and firewalls;
· the management of physical security in the system rooms;
· the preparation and configuration of sites and system rooms;
· activation and operation of IT platforms and services.
- Security: maintenance of ISO / IEC 27001 certification both single and connected to ISO27018-ISO27017-ISO27035 for the ICT Control Room Business perimeter; maintenance of ISO / IEC 27001 certification for the Data Center perimeter; maintenance of ISO / IEC 27001 SOC certification (Security Operations Center)
- Telecom Italia Trust Technologies (provision of services - also in SaaS mode with the use of the ISO / IEC 27017: 15 and ISO / IEC 27018: 2019 Guidelines - and electronic signature, electronic seal, website authentication, electronic document retention and Certified Electronic Mail. Realization of advanced electronic signature solutions, also based on biometric systems. Provision of digital identity services in the SPID (Public System for Digital Identity) environment.
- HR Services (management, governance and control of the payroll cycle for TIM Group companies).
- Telecom Italia Sparkle (delivery & assurance of optical network services, voice & mobile IP, data center services; sites of Roma, via di macchia Palocco 223, Catania, via A. Longo 56, Palermo, via U. La malfa, 99).
- Olivetti (management and assurance of network infrastructures and services, perimeter firewalls, centralized security platforms and technological systems for data centers. Commissioning and operation of data center platforms, infrastructures and information technology services also in cloud and virtual mode).