During 2018 the Board of Directors among other things:
21 December 2018
- started the analysis on the request to call a shareholders' meeting received from Vivendi S.A. and decided to meet again on 14 January 2019 to decide on the matter.
TIM: analysis started on Vivendi’s request to call a shareholders meeting
6 December 2018
- appointed Director Lucia Morselli member of the Control and Risk Committee (instead of Director Gubitosi)
- approved the calendar of company events for 2019 and confirmed that also in 2019 the Group will disclose the interim reports on operations as of 31 March and 30 September.
TIM’S BoD appoints new internal Committees
18 November 2018
- appointed Luigi Gubitosi Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, conferring him executive powers and confirming the existing new governance arrangements.
TIM: BoD appoints Luigi Gubitosi CEO
13 November 2018
- deliberated by a majority vote to revoke with immediate effect all powers conferred to Director Amos Genish assigning the proxies provisionally to the Chairman of the Board
- convened a new meeting to appoint a new CEO for November 18.
TIM: clarifications on the statements made by shareholder Vivendi and on consequent press reports
8 November 2018
- approved the interim report as of 30 September 2018
- acknowledged the progress of the Persidera S.p.A. sale process mandated to the Chief Executive Officer, with exclusive negotiations underway for the divestment of the stake in TIM’s portfolio, without prejudice to respect for the fellow shareholder’s rights, as set out in the agreements and bylaws.
TIM'S BoD approves the interim report on operations at 30 September 2018
24 September 2018
- undertook further analysis of the opportunities to invest in assets and dismiss non-core assets following the deliberations taken on 24 July; these options will in any case be subject to further discussions and subsequent decisions
- completed a project for an overall update of the Group’s corporate governance rules, specifically introducing a revised version of the self-discipline Principles, a new set of regulations for the Board of Directors, amendments and integrations to the Inside information and insider dealing Procedure, to the Control and Risk Committee Regulations and Nomination and Remuneration Committee Regulations
- acknowledged the new organisational structure resulting from the abolition of the Chief Commercial Officer role and designated two key manager roles: the Director of the Chief Business & Top Clients Office (Lorenzo Forina); and the Director of the Chief Consumer & Small Enterprise Office (Stefano Azzi). The curricula of Mr Azzi (who ows 9,176 TIM shares) and Mr Forina (who does not currently own any TIM shares) are attached to this press release.
TIM continues analysis of investment and divestiture opportunities
10 September 2018
- analysed and discussed the mechanisms and processes related to the auction for the assignment of 5G frequencies, confirming the wide-ranging mandate granted to the management for the presentation of the bids and participation in the tender.
TIM: 5G auction mechanisms analysed
24 July 2018
- approved the half-year financial report at 30 June 2018
- proceeded to make some changes to the Procedure for performing transactions with related parties, approved on 25 June last.
- decided to appoint Director Dante Roscini as Lead Independent Director.
TIM Board approves H1 2018 Financial Report
25 June 2018
- expanded the membership of its Internal Committees, increasing the number of members from 4 to 5
- launched a review of corporate governance documents, adopting a new version of both the procedure for transactions with related parties and the regulation of the specific Committee which was established on 16 May.
TIM: Board of Directors expands membership of internal committees and acknowledges clarifications on comments about the Board made by the CEO
16 May 2018
- established the internal Committees (Strategic Committee, Control and Risk Committee, Remuneration and Nomination Committee) and formed a new internal committee focusing on the investigation and monitoring of interactions with related parties
- deemed that Vivendi is no longer a party exercising direction and coordination over TIM and therefore terminated the previous direction and coordination activity
- approved the Interim Report on Operations to 31 March 2018.
TIM's Board approves Q1 2018 Financial Report
TIM: Vivendi’s Direction and Coordination ceases
7 May 2018
- appointed Fulvio Conti as Chairman and Amos Genish as Chief Executive Officer of the Company
- defined the new power structure.
Fulvio Conti appointed Chairman, Amos Genish Executive Officer
17 April 2018
- with a resolution voted by majority, pubblished the addition to the information already made available to shareholders for the AGM of 24 April 2018, as requested by Consob on 13 April 2018, with reference to the request of indicating the reasons behind the resignations submitted by the board members supporting their own resignations.
TIM: Information provided pursuant to article 114, paragraph 5, of Legislative Decree No. 58/1998 requested by Consob
9 April 2018
- decided to formally dissociate from the Board of Statutory Auditors’ decision, to confirm that the request to supplement the Agenda of the Shareholders' Meeting of 24 April 2018 submitted by the Elliott funds has been superseded, and to confirm the validity of the call notice for the TIM Shareholders' meeting on 4 May 2018 in order to proceed with the full renewal of the Board of Directors.
TIM - Board of Directors by a majority vote considers unlawful the decision to supplement the agenda of the shareholders' meeting of 24 April taken by the Board of Statutory Auditors
29 March 2018
- decided to meet on 9 April 2018 to discuss potential actions to be taken following the decision by the Board of Statutory Auditors to supplement the agenda for the Shareholders' Meeting of 24 April 2018, subsequent to the request from shareholders Elliott International LP, Elliott Associates LP and The Liverpool Limited Partnership.
TIM: Board of Directors to meet on 9 April
22 March 2018
- acknowledged the resignation of the Executive Deputy Chairman Giuseppe Recchi, with immediate effect, assigning his powers to Franco Bernabè appointed Deputy Chairman and Director with responsibilities over the Security department and those activities and assets of the Company that are important for defence and national security
- called for a meeting of the Ordinary Shareholders to be held on 4 May 2018.
Shareholders' meeting to renew the whole Board of Directors called for 4 May 2018
17 January 2018
- acknowledged the expiry of the term sheet and that fresh negotiations will follow the regulations governing related-party transactions of greater importance.
TIM: the content offer is strategic, the creation of a JV moves forward