Fostering a healthy work-life balance is a crucial factor for each of us as people as we move between the different spheres of our lives: work, family and personal.
To balance the different parts of our lives more successfully, among other things TIM has put in place initiatives to make family management and home-work travel easier.
2019 figures and initiatives:
- 7 daycare centres and 1 nursery school in 6 cities; and 355reimbursements for partial cover of fees for employees’ children at nurseries or for babysitting services
- about 200 agreements:2 e-commerce websites for home and free time products and services; agreements with partners for banks and financial services solutions, car rental, transport, for home and free time products and services;
- 41 summer stays for employees’ children, amounting to 6,100 participants;
- 45 intercultural study grants in India, China and Ireland for children with good school results
- to help people travel from home to work and back: car pooling, company shuttle buses providing 235 trips per day in 5 cities, 1,782 bicycle racks in 29 cities and 60 company offices;
- after 3 years of successful trials, from 1 October 2019, the Agile Work scheme is in operation for over 22,000 people: up to a maximum of 52 days per year and additional support for pregnant women, workers on maternity/paternity leave or those returning from an extended period of illness.