Menu

Trading Activity

08/04/2015 - 11:00 AM

- + Text size
Print

Telecom Italia shares are traded both on primary stock exchanges and on alternative platforms (or Mtf, multilateral trading facilities)

The graphs below show the volumes of ordinary shares traded in the first half of 2015 both on primary exchange and alternative platforms with evidence of the relative pecentage weight.

Since the start of the year, 68.4% of Telecom Italia’s shares were traded on the primary exchange, while the remaining 31.6% on alternative ones.